Wireless instrument Antenna which can be connected with wired instrument and turns it into the legal wireless sub device. It then effectively solves the seamless connection of the wireless network and wired network.
Moreover, It provides users a standard analog input interface and can be customized with RS485 communication protocol interface. This will synchronous data acquisition with other sensors, instruments, equipment, access network, etc.
Also, the Wireless instrument Antenna adopts high performance industrial grade processor, industrial class wireless communication module and integrates nowadays the most popular way of wireless industrial communications: ZigBee, Wireless HART, the stability of the embedded operating system as software support platform, provide data acquisition monitoring and data transmission function for the user.
In addition, adopting AES-128 encryption algorithm, making the data with strong security and reliability, it has improved the exception handling mechanism, ensured the equipment’s in the field have the most reliable data transmission path.
- Support a variety of network topologies such as star, tree, mesh, etc.
- The system is flexible and reliable, with the mechanism of data alarm priority, data mutation priority, address priority and so on
- Also, the network has the function of self adaptation, and it can find the best communication path without manual intervention
- In addition, the Network expansion has the ability to restructure, when the network appears obstacles, it can automatically find the best way to find the best communication path
- 2.4GHz universal frequency, can be subdivided into 16 channels
- Furthermore, with the expansion of frequency hopping technology, unique anti-interference ability to increase the reliability of communication
- In Conclusion, the wireless communication, without wiring, saving labor and construction costs, and improve efficiency
For other wireless requirements?
Temperature sensors that are wireless
Wireless Pressure Transmitters
There are no reviews yet.